About the Job
Our link building activity is a varied mix of creative outreach and technical outreach. As an agency we predominantly focus on
- Digital PR and Creative Outreach
- Technical Outreach (broken link building, reclamation, etc)
We are looking for someone who knows how to build detailed lists of journalists and webmasters and is happy working alongside the creative and PR teams to come up with some great ideas.
Day to Day
You will be responsible for:
- Help out with creative ideation sessions
- Helping with research for our data journalism pieces
- Analysing different data points, working with the lead PR to develop a story and interesting visualisations
- Maintaining outreach lists
- Keeping our contacts warm by interacting with webmasters and journalists on twitter
- Coming up with ideas to expand our database and provide more value to the publications we are pitching
About Type A
To our clients we are a trusted guide in an unmapped world and to our colleagues we are a working family connected by a love of learning and internet obsession…… as well as an epic animated gif game on slack.
As our off the cuff video with some of the team professed….we’re super cool dudes.
But, in all seriousness there is a family dynamic to the team with everyone always eager to lend a hand and help out. The pace of work is faster than other work environments due to the fact we only work 4 days. We use project managers as buffers between the delivery teams and the clients so you can get your head down and not be interrupted by constant external and internal communication.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in Type A then send your linked in profile to [email protected] and we can get the ball rolling